Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome Springtime!



I am so ready for the spring weather to get here and STAY here. Peyton enjoys being outside so much and I can wait to be able to play with her in the evenings outside. She has a turtle sandbox on our patio (we still need to get the sand) so right now I guess it is just an empty turtle. Either way, we had a great weekend in Hartsville. We went to a well organized Easter egg hunt on SAturday morning. Peyton was grumpy when we first arrived because she had been in the car for 2 hours and for some unknown reason had developed hives all over, but she really perked up once she saw the eggs on the ground. Once we got started, she was really into it and moving all over the yard finding as many as she could. She ended up with 18 eggs, which all contained "bunny money." There was $1 bunny dollar in each egg which you could then turn in for prizes. Peyton ended up with sidewalk chalk, hand clappers, candy, a bunny, and who knows what else. It was really fun and here are some pictures to prove it!


She found so many eggs she needed two baskets (and sunglasses)


Jamie and Peyton looking at the paper inside their eggs.

Peyton still looking for more eggs- I think she loved it!

Peyton and all of her Easter goodies.

Well for some reason my blog won't allow me to post more photos right now, so I guess I will try again later. Check out my facebook for more.

No comments: