A few reflections for the week...
1. I know how to pick em when it comes to DWTS contestants. I had a feeling David Allen Grier would go home and he did. I hope Gilles and Cheryl win it. I have made my pick. They make me want to dance everytime they do.
2. As spoiled as I am and as much as I like shopping and new things, I have come to realize that I definitely enjoying giving a whole lot more. I can't wait for Peyton, Ethan, and Briannah to receive their Easter baskets and have their Easter egg hunts and the look on their faces when they find their first egg. And I can't wait for Mother's Day because I am making the mothers of my babies at work a little gift.
3. I enjoy getting a good deal and "couponing," but I have taken a week or so off from finding all the deals I used to (partly because I have very limited cabinet space remaining to stock up on things) and partly because I needed a break. It feels better not to be worried about the sales and when they change and when I can go to the store. (But I am hoping I am not missing anything I really do need.)
4. Peyton does beautiful artwork at school. I plan to save every piece.
5. My mom is a very giving person. I hope I am just like her.
More Fall Fun
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment