Thursday, April 23, 2009

Peyton at school

I am lucky enough to be able to see Peyton during the day while I am working and she is playing outside. I had my camera there recently to take pictures of the children in my room and I captured these cute ones of Peyton playing outside and drawing with sidewalk chalk. She seemed to not only enjoy the drawing with chalk, but also was good at it. So good, in fact, that she managed to sit and crawl around in the pictures and get more chalk on her pants than she left on the sidewalk.

Her pants used to be light grayish-blue.

Peyton is over at the fence while her entire class is around the picnic table. What a rebel...

She was making her way over to them...

Just a little too late, I guess.

I hope one day she plays willingly with them- I think she is kind of a loner. But at least she doesn't get in trouble with the others either!

No comments: