Our weekend was long but we got a lot accomplished. I went back to our house in Georgia with my mom and checked on our house and got some of our summer items for the warm weather and the beach. We came back Saturday afternoon because I couldn't wait to see Peyton and Jamie. Then on Sunday, Jamie, Peyton and I went back to a local park (that is like a maze to get to) that he and Peyton had gone to on Saturday during their Daddy/daughter day. It is a really nice park with swings, and 3 playground sets and other smaller bouncing play things like a ladybug, a whale, a fish, and a rhino to crawl through. Here are some pictures we took of Peyton having a great time.
She liked the swings
And the slide...
I hope we have another beautiful weekend coming up in Hartsville. We are going to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday and having one on Sunday. I feel like Peyton will definitely know how to search for eggs by the end of the weekend. And don't worry- she has two beautiful Easter dresses that I will be posting lots of pictures of next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment