Well, it isn't Thanksgiving yet but I thought I would just let you know what I am so glad about today:
1. I'm so glad to have a great family to help and support and love me all of the time. It really makes life worthwhile.
2. I'm so glad to have the ability to travel and go places with Jamie and Peyton. Whether it be on a vacation or to visit family and friends, it is really nice to make those things a priority, even with the high gas prices!
3. I'm so glad the Internet was invented. I remember when it didn't exist, but now I can't imagine communication without it. I would hate to be so far away and not get to see my friends' pictures and blogs and facebooks and myspaces. And also being able to see scores and weather online whenever you want is nice too. Oh and shopping online is so convenient. And downloading music whenever you want. The list goes on and on.
4. I'm so glad that the Colts won today, no matter how ugly it looked. I know one day soon we will return to the team I am used to watching.
5. I'm so glad the fall is here which means jeans and sweatshirts and football and all of the good holidays are coming soon! (Peyton is going to be Supergirl for Halloween- can't wait!)
6. I'm so glad that someone at Apple invented the iPhone so Jamie could have something else to be so excited about in his life! The highlight of his day Friday was the firmware update that was supposed to improve performance.
7. I'm so glad Peyton's first birthday is almost here. I can't believe it but I hope her 1st year was as great for her as it was for us and I hope she loves her princess party! :)
Thanks for reading!
Good night and Go Colts!
More Fall Fun
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment