Well at least Peyton Manning can start the game for the Colts tonight but unfortunately the center Jeff Saturday cannot. I really hope we win and play well tonight. I will be putting on my lucky Colts rubber bracelet today and not taking it off all season. I hope it still has some luck left in it.
Well at least Jamie and I have the weekend to spend time with Peyton. It is so hard during the week because we only get to spend time with her for about 1-1.5 hours a day. She gets tired now and wants to go to bed at 6:30-7. I feel so lucky to have the weekends to catch up on my cuddling and playing. And yesterday she was hamming it up with these crinkled nose smiles and walking back and forth to Jamie and from the couch to the ottoman.
Well at least Peyton can scoot around on her bottom everywhere. She might not can crawl but believe me she can get where she wants to go. Yesterday she ended up under the kitchen chair and then couldn't get back out without help!
Well at least Peyton is getting a little bit of hair on the top of her head. I bought a bow yesterday because she needs one and people still think she is a boy!
And at least I have this blog to keep up with my friends' lives and tell them what I am thinking.
Have a good day!
1 comment:
wow that's wonderful news - is peypey walking now??!! i'm so glad she can scoot to where she wants to go. isn't that the cutest thing ever!? we miss ya'll tons!
Post a Comment