I am watching DWTS (Dancing with the Stars) RIGHT NOW and it makes me feel so good! It makes me want to learn to dance and shake it like they do (except I would be shaking my imaginary tanned, toned, long and lean body.) This season I think I am rooting for Gilles and Cheryl, Julianne and Chuck, and Shawn and Mark. I really want Holly to do well but I just don't think she has it. There may be others but I have to stop some where. But watching it really makes me happy!
Here are some other things that make me happy:
1. Going into Peyton's classroom after a long day of baby crying and throw up and seeing her finger paintings and crayon drawings and all the toys she plays with everyday. It totally changed my blah mood to extremely proud and happy today! I asked the teacher what things did she play with most and she told me that she plays with everything, including kitchen, music, blocks, popping beads, and of course, books. I think sometime this week I am going to take the class a special snack as a treat for welcoming Peyton to their class.
2. Looking at old pictures of Peyton is so special to me. I hope I never forget those times that we captured so vividly in the photos.
3. Thinking about our upcoming trips (though we are on a limited budget) makes me excited! We are going to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Asheville to the Biltmore, Myrtle Beach on Memorial Day, Folly Beach in July, and DISNEY WORLD at the end of August!!! We will all have so much fun I can't wait!
4. Family and friends make me happy. I am very blessed that I have both great family that is always there for me and friends that make me smile. Thank you all!
5. At my new job today, I actually had 4 babies by myself today. There was a whole 5 minute period when 3 of them were asleep and one was playing quietly. It was a great 5 minutes...I hope I have a few of those every now and then.
Yippee!! Take time to smile! Peyton always does!
No comments:
Post a Comment