So I am back to being a homemaker. Lucky for me that this home is smaller so you would think less space to clean. But Peyton makes sure that I have plenty to do by taking things from room to room and leaving them there so that I can find them later. Yesterday she took her baby item dishwashing basket and some tupperware to her room and left it. Then she unpacked her diaper bag in the hallway for me. I tell you I don't know what I would do without her to make the messes for me! :)
She also likes to make sure all the toys and books are out of the basket in the living room, whether or not she is playing with them. Especially those baby einstein cards. I put them in the box, she gets them right back out, dumps them on the floor, spreads them out, and then goes back to playing with something else.
I am searching for a job but so far no luck. I have applied at several places for sales, customer service, admin, and teaching. I have also been calling around to daycare facilities only to find out that the good ones are more than I thought- $265 per week!!! They did mention that the price includes lunch and all snacks- they must be serving them filet mignon and godiva chocolates there.
Anyway, better cut this blog short because I have limited time while Peyton is asleep to actually do things. When I go get the laundry, she gets mad when I close the laundry room door back. She is really learning how to pitch a little fit sometimes when she doesn't get her way. Amanda- we tried your method on her. It didn't work. So I just let her do it until she decides to move on to something new.
Have a great week!
More Fall Fun
16 years ago
1 comment:
ha - i'd like to see you try the Toddler-ese on Peyton. It's hilarious isn't it? Keep trying - it's working so far on Ethan. And man, they better be serving filet mignon at daycare for what we're paying! love ya
Post a Comment