Over the weekend, we went to two local Fall Festivals in Conyers so Peyton could experience seeing all the people and kids and the beautiful weather. She seemed to really enjoy it. There is a beautiful park in downtown Conyers where we took some pictures as well.
On Sunday, the festival was in the parking lot of our church and it had games, trunk or treat, jumpy things, rides for kids, laser tag, pictures, cotton candy, and it was free!!! (Well, the cotton candy was $1 but Peyton wanted some so of course I obliged. She wore her Supergirl costume proudly and had a great time! I did learn that Jamie has never had a funnel cake!!! Can you believe that?
Here are some photos!
At the park
Peyton and I in the parking lot at church (look at the beautiful background too!)
Waiting (not so patiently) to go get candy...
Posing in front of our house- ready to go Trick or Treating- Mommy wants some skittles
First time with cotton candy
No comments:
Post a Comment