Thursday, September 18, 2008

A few crazy things

Yesterday one of my students came to me on the playground and said, "Ms. Stewart, umm, him and him, umm, they were trying to jack me up."
The other teacher and I started laughing. I told him not to play with those boys anymore.

Is it wrong to tell a 4 year old that you are going to tell their mom to bring some tape tomorrow and that if he doesn't stop talking you might tape his mouth shut? Is that wrong? Because if it is, I would never say that.

Or is it wrong to tell another 4 year old that if they don't stop clapping in class for no reason that you might tie their hands behind their back? If not, then I'm going to try it.
The same one also walked into class this morning and said, "Ms. Stewart, I brought myself a treat in my bookbag. Can I go ahead and have it since I have been good?" I literally laughed out loud and told her the day hadn't even started.


I am really looking forward to going to Clemson for Peyton's first tailgate experience, but why is it stressing me out so much? I mean, what to take, what not to take... you would think we have gone away enough that I should be used to this.

I'll be too busy stressing and packing tomorrow night so Go Tigers! See you after the weekend, bloggers.

No comments: